Dublin VegFest returns / Press Release for immediate release
Dublin VegFest 2023
Saturday 23rd September 2023, 11 am – 6 pm
Sunday 24th September 2023, 11 am – 6 pm
Observatory Ln, Rathmines, Dublin 6, D06 WF96
Come join us for the celebration of all things vegan at Dublin VegFest 2023.
Get ready for a weekend filled with delicious food, inspiring talks, and exciting activities.
Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th September 2023, Leinster Cricket Club, Observatory Lane, Rathmines, D06 WF96 .
Indulge in a wide variety of plant-based cuisines from local vendors and renowned chefs in our Food Village. From mouthwatering comfort foods to decadent desserts, we’ve got your taste buds covered. Discover new flavours and find your new favorite vegan dish!
So many people are reducing their meat and dairy intake and becoming interested in a sustainable plant based vegan diet and lifestyle. There is no better place to be than VegFest to try new delicious vegan foods and veganised favourites.
You don’t have to be vegan to attend, VegFest is for everyone. Get inspired by individuals making a positive impact and find ways to incorporate veganism into your own life.
Immerse yourself in a vibrant atmosphere with workshops, and interactive talks. Discover eco-friendly products, cruelty-free cosmetics, and sustainable solutions. Connect with like-minded individuals and be part of a growing community that values compassion and conscious living .
Join us at Dublin Vegfest 2023 and experience the joy of embracing a vegan lifestyle. Get ready for a day of delicious food, inspiring conversations, and fun memories. Mark your calendars and see you there!
Tickets are available on Eventbrite now and cost €13.00 / day (ex. booking fee)!
“Vegfest is spearheaded by a dedicated group of people passionate about vegan living.” Huffington Post
“Wish I could go every weekend! Your vibe defo attracts your tribe, so many beautiful people and beautiful food.” VegFest attendee
“We were delighted to be part of your amazing festival, looking forward to next year already.” Local vegan food producer
MAINSTREAM MEDIA COVERAGE has included:
MAINSTREAM MEDIA COVERAGE of Dublin VegFest has included:
BBC, VIRGIN MEDIA ONE, IRELAND AM, THE SIX O’CLOCK SHOW, HUFFINGTON POST, IRISH TIMES,
IRISH EXAMINER, IRISH INDEPENDENT, LOVIN DUBLIN, GCN, TOTALLY DUBLIN, DUBLIN ENQUIRER,
POSITIVE NEWS.IE, TODAY FM, NEWS TALK FM, DUBLIN CITY FM, NEAR FM, PHOENIX FM DUBLIN,
DUBLIN LIVE, EXTRA.IE, THE UNIVERSITY TIMES
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original