Join us for our first Netflix Party, The Animal People and Q & A with Jake Conroy / The Cranky Vegan this Wednesday 01/04/2020, 19:00 GMT.
Produced by Joaquin Phoenix, The Animal People tells the story of six advocates determined to expose the world’s largest animal-testing lab—and an industry just as determined to stop them.
HOW TO JOIN THE PARTY:
1. HAVE A NETFLIX ACCOUNT.
2. INSTALL NETFLIX PARTY APP ON GOOGLE CHROME: https://www.netflixparty.com/ (NETFLIX PARTY ONLY WORKS ON CHROME)
3. USE THE NETFLIX PARTY LINK POSTED ON OUR FACEBOOK AND ON OUR INSTAGRAM PROFILE ON WEDNESDAY 01/04/2020 AT 18.00 GMT .
4. ONCE THE NETFLIX PARTY LINK IS OPEN YOU NEED TO CLICK ON THE RED “NP” ICON IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF TOOL BAR TO JOIN THE PARTY .
5. WATCH THE MOVIE. TYPE A QUESTION FOR JAKE IN THE CHATROOM AT ANY TIME. THESE WILL BE COLLECTED AND ASKED DURING THE INSTAGRAM LIVE CHAT AND Q&A WITH JAKE .
6. ONCE THE MOVIE ENDS. JOIN US OVER ON INSTAGRAM LIVE FOR A CHAT AND Q & A WITH JAKE AT 20:40 GMT. ASK JAKE YOUR QUESTIONS. INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT – @dublinvegfest
The Cranky Vegan / Jake Conroy is a long-time activist, designer, and writer currently residing in Seattle, WA USA. He helped build the foundation of the grassroots campaign SHAC USA, and was subsequently arrested by the US government for his role. Dubbed the SHAC7, Jake and his co-defendants were found guilty after a lengthy trial and he was sentenced to 4 years in federal prison.
Currently, Jake works for an international organisation using pressure campaigns to stop rain forest deforestation, fossil fuel extraction, and support human rights. He can also be found on
YouTube, Instagram and Facebook @ The Cranky Vegan.